Wow, I’m honoured that JoJo from http://tahomabeadworks.blogspot.ca/ has nominated and given me one of the 15 “The Versatile Blogger Awards”. Thank you JoJo it was very appreciated. J.
It’s really not that easy to come up with a few facts about yourself that not to many people know about but I’ll do my best.
- When I was about 10 years old I was at a Military Museum where I found a hat and proudly put it on to show my dad. I walked around this Museum with this hat on my head; little did I know it was part of the Army under clothes. I was wearing a Jock Strap on my head!
- I really dislike when people are late and have no real excuse for it.
3. Sometimes my mouth speaks even before my brain has a chance to actually sort out what
I’m really meaning to say.
- I love to debate religion with my Mother-in-Law since we are on different sides of the fence with this subject. I find it um rather amazing when her eyes seem to turn red and she is at a loss for words for a change.
- I’m a very emotional person. Sometimes that’s not so good and being Irish Canadian doesn’t help (I do tend to have a potty mouth)
- When I grow up I want to be a writer and maybe just maybe have something published or I might want to become a Private Investigator. I love to solve crimes!
- And finally I am me, I will always be me. I will not pretend to be something I’m not so others will like me.
So there you have it. Just a few facts about me. Have a wonderful great week ahead everyone and always remember………
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
Now here are my Nominees for this award.