Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just A Fun Night!

Last night was a night filled with many happy memories. We had a few friends over for dinner and drinks and with that came a lot of laughs. It’s funny what your mind seems to tuck away into a small corner and then all of a sudden it comes sneaking out bringing back all sorts of thoughts. There were memories of camping trips and fishing trips along with many “oh oh, do you remember when” stories. There were conflicting stories of our younger days when each one of us remembered the events in a totally different way filling the house with some very loud laughter. I’m sure our neighbors had some private laughs of their own since the noise level seemed to increase through out the evening. When the night finally came to and end there were tight hugs for everyone and promises to get together again. It’s always a wonderful thing to be able to laugh with your family and friends!

Well, here I am at work, the sun is shinning and the weather is beautiful. I’m not going to complain too much about being at work since Mr. Visa needs some attention after a week in Myrtle Beach. The usual Sunday rental group has just started but they are anything but “the usual”. My P.I.C can attest to the “unusualness” of this group. My P.I.C. covered for me for one Sunday, but this is my second Sunday back at work. I had to hold a straight face when one particular person poked his head into the office and welcomed me back and complimented me on my wonderful tan and how well it seems to “glow”. Again, I have red hair. I do NOT tan, but then, maybe it’s the fading “pink” tinge that seems to be “glowing”. If you ask me, I think this fellow has been carrying the P.A system on his shoulders a wee bit to long!

After work I have a few errands I have to get done and then it’s back home to clean the house after last night. Oh, by the way P.I.C., there is a song that’s stuck in my head and for some reason I think of you………………………….a camping we will go, a camping we will go, high heigh-ho the derry-o a camping WE WILL go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!