Thursday, November 12, 2009

Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall, all you gotta do is call......

A frosty morning, a hot cup of coffee, curled up on the couch with my laptop and the quietness of the morning with no work today. Now this I could get used to. After doing the usual morning computer things such as checking email, face book updates and paying some bills I decided to check out a few blogs. I ran across one that caught my attention. It was about the friends people keep and how we seem to gravitate towards like minded people. At the end of this blog a question was asked “So what does the company you keep say about you?”

In my life I have met and made some wonderful friends. Some of those friends have been in my life for a few brief fleeting times adding to my life in wonderful ways. Some have been in my life for many years giving me countless warm and fond memories and then there are the friends that have stuck beside me through thick and thin holding me up when I fell and standing with me even though they may not have agreed with my choices or decisions. We all come from different walks of life. We are married, divorced and single. Some of us have grown children while others have children that are still growing. We have different hobbies, different likes and dislikes and different outlooks on life in general. But the one thing my friends and I have in common and that has bonded us all is the respect, admiration and love we have for one another. These are the friends that will walk “with” me through my life. There is no jealousy, envy or pettiness amongst the group I call “my friends”. I’m a very lucky person to have friends like I do.

No comments: