Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a fun Night!!!

What can I say? Tonight has to be the funniest night I have had in eons. I went to my scheduled Zumba class and as per-usual I had to leave the class 15 minutes early since I was supposed to be supervising. I had started to put away the table in the hall since it was getting pretty crowded with hockey players. Some of the guys were watching with interest as the ladies in the gym were partaking in the Zumba class. I spoke up and told them since there was only about 10 minutes left they would be more than welcome to join the class. There was a stretch of nervous laughter and gruff voices saying “no freaking way”. Then one voice popped up and said I’ll do it. I really didn’t believe him but OMG he told me to lead away so into the gym we went. The one song was just ending and low and behold the next song was the dreaded arm song. My P.I.C can tell you that even the bravest souls feel the pain since the song seems to go on and on and on and on and…well you get the picture. Anyway this sports minded, shows up to every hockey game that he can kind of man was feeling the pain. His buddies somehow got a hold of a digital cam and filmed him turning red in the face and huffing and puffing away. He took it all in good spirits and I have to applaud his bravery because all his buddies had their noses pressed against the door watching since he was the only male in there. It was a night to remember for sure! After class the Instructor and I discussed the outing that we planned for the end of the session. It’s going to be a hoot when about 20 or so ladies walk into Boston Pizza to have a drink in celebration of the Christmas Season and the last Zumba class for 2009. I already have someone that is going to cover for me on that night so I can’t wait!!!!

No comments: