Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just a few Summer Ramblings.......

Well, where do I begin? Ok here we go; first off I cancelled the weekend camping trip that I was reluctant to go on in the first place. Let’s just say I was not happy at the way things were starting to go and did not want to participate in what some had planned. Needless to say that did not go over well, but as the saying goes…”they can bite my royal behind!”


Secondly; my dear friend and her hubby made a quick trip down to the southern area for some personal business. It sure was good to see my friend again (even though it’s only been a month since I seen her. On this quick visit I was able to see her hubby as well. It’s been years since I actually “seen” him and it was a good thing. I enjoyed visiting with them both and listening to different stories while we shared lots of laughs and yes, even some cringes as the different stories unfolded. The animated words and hand movements as my friends hubby replayed some stories of long ago made me laugh. Something I really haven’t done in a few weeks. I left their hotel room with a smile and a lighter load on my shoulders.


It’s hard to believe summer is slowly nearing the end. I still have a few things I want to do before it closes its door for another year. It’ll soon be time to get back into the regular grind of work. I’m not sure how things will go with the new Supervisor, but I’m sure there will be many days when I can only shake my head and laugh at things.

There are a few projects that I have started to construct in my little corner of this world and as all construction projects go, I’m sure I’ll run into some pitfalls. But hey, isn’t that the way life goes. I may be dealt lemons at times, but I’ll have my margarita glass ready!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that the up and coming week is a good one, and always remember………………………….





No comments: