Thursday, October 22, 2009

Turning a page.........

Today was rather a strange day. It was fairly mild and the sun did peek out a few times but most of the day it was cloudy. I guess sometimes the weather does really match ones mood. The grey dismal feeling of the day spilt over into the events of my day. It wasn’t a day of a so called pity party but a day of having a light flick on inside my head. I’m sure we all have days where things just don’t seem to be right but you can’t seem to put your finger on what it is and then something is said or done and “bingo” the light all of a sudden gets turned on. Well that was my day today. It’s not a bad thing, but yet again it’s not really a good thing either. It’s just what it is, something that just wasn’t meant to be.

The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn. ~David Russell

No comments: