Saturday, March 26, 2011

psst...did you know................

I had a very nice chat with someone and boy did I have a few laughs. Some of the conversation was based on personal things such as, work and family but there was a bit of conversation that in a round about way was directed towards gossip of others and who to trust and not trust. Now I am not going to be hypocritical at this point in my life so I will be honest and say that I myself have partaken in the gossip mill on more than one occasion. I had a good chuckle when I heard some of the gossip that had been said about me and the other person busted out laughing when I told them the gossip I had been given about them. It was too funny as the quips of gossip that we compared were identical only about each other. It really makes me wonder how old the gossip mongers are in their mentality since it was more like teenage gossip then the adult kind. I can actually see where certain things in my life were not based on being able to trust someone or something but I have come a long way in a short amount of time and I can now proudly sing “I’m a big girl now!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show you how small our world truly is and who you will meet on ones travels and what they know. ;)

Unknown said...

breaks into my bestest singing voice

it's a world of laughter a world of tears...it's a world of hopes and a world of fears...there's so much that we share...thats it's time we're aware...it's a SMALL SMALL world!!!!...
takes a bow