Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Letter P

P
Pet Peeves

Face it we are all human and we all have a few or more than a few pet peeves. This blog topic was easy for me since I have more than my share of Pet Peeves. It’s not that I deliberately look for irritating things to have personal peeves about, it’s just that well ok, I can be rather difficult to please, or so my other half says. Speaking about my other half, well let me tell you, one of my biggest pet peeves with him is show interruptions. This is when I am watching a program (that he says he wasn’t interested in watching in the first place) and he comes in half way through, takes a seat and gets all comfy. Without missing a beat he starts in with a dozen or so questions about what’s going on…who did what…why did they do that…the list goes on and on. By the time I have answered all his questions I have usually missed some important key facts about the program. It’s almost as bad as him pulling off his socks and not making sure they are right side out. It’s so annoying when wash day comes and I have to pulls his dirty socks out making sure they are right side out so they can get clean. Anyway I’m sure my other half could ramble on and on about his pet peeves about me, but that’s not really important because they’re probably not true anyway. J

                                         A few of my other top Pet Peeves are;

D.W.P (Driving while Picking) …Because you're in a car does not mean you're invisible. There are windows. STOP DRIVING AND DIGGING! :)
Double Dipping…Whether it be fruits, vegetables or chips, it is horridly unappealing to double dip. No one wants to use the same dip after you dip something into the sauce or dip and then watch while you bite the food and dip the bitten part back into the dip…that’s just yucky!
Family/Friends Reunion in the grocery store aisles……..Please, please, please, if you run into someone you need to talk with, set up a time to call or take your darn reunion outside. Do not clutter the aisles so that the people who are REALLY shopping can’t get by and if your reunion is interrupted by a voice saying excuse me, do not give us dirty looks because YOU have to move.
Institutional toilet paper………. The way it comes off the roll one square at a time, so you have to fight with it to get a decent sized wad.
Now I’m a pet owner and I ran across this and just had to share it. I hope you enjoy it!

                                             A Dogs Pet Peeve about Humans




1. Blaming YOUR toots on me. Not Funny!!!
2. Yelling at me for Barking. I’m a F.R.I.G.G.E.N’ Dog!!!
3. Taking me for a walk and then not letting me check things out. Just whose walk is it anyway????
4. Any trick that involves food balancing on my nose. Stop it!!!
5. Any haircut that involves bows and ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff when you’re out!!!
6. The slight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog. WhooooHoooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the Vet for “the big snip” then acting surprised when I freak out everytime we go back!!!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven’t quite mastered the handshake thing yet.
9. Dog Sweaters????? Hello! Haven’t you noticed the fur???
10. How you acted disgusted when I lick myself. Look we both know the truth. Your just jealous!!!
     
Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who’s boss here. You don’t see me picking up YOUR poop, do you? J

4 comments:

Anne Mackle said...

I have a dog too so I agree with all the dogs says. My hubby rolls both his socks into a ball and throughs them in washing,I then have to unroll his smelly socks,yuk! Visiting from the a to z challenge.

Tracy said...

hah, oh pet peeves...one is when students don't push their chairs in in my classroom. People who whistle in a quiet environment and people talkingin a movie theatre...I have more but don't think you want to hear them all...

JoJo said...

OMG the TV thing goes up my ass a mile. My ex-h would keep a running commentary of what he thought were witty remarks about the show to the point where I'd finally snap, 'WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP FOR 2 SECONDS SO I CAN WATCH THIS?" Small wonder he's my ex. lol

There's nothing wrong with the double dip if you turn the cracker or piece of veggie/fruit around to the unbitten end. ;)

Anonymous said...

I pick my nose in the car often. I am sorry. Cars just come out of nowhere. I mean for no one to see.