Wednesday, April 30, 2014

2014 A-Z Blogging Challenge……….26th of 26 Pet Peeves


My Pet Peeve for the Letter Z
 

This pet peeve goes along with my Laundry Pet Peeve and that’s when people do not do up the zippers of their clothing when they toss their laundry into the basket. That makes more work for me since I’m the one that has to do the damn zippers up so they don’t snag on my sheer blouses and other items that share the same wash space. I honestly don’t know why some find it so hard to redo the zipper up after taking off that item of clothing.



And this brings a close to the 2014 A-Z Blogging Challenge. I had a great time and promise to visit everyone’s blog. I know I should have done so during the challenge but time got away from me. Thank you to all who visited my Blog and I hope you enjoyed or at least smiled at some of my posts. I look forward to the 2015 Challenge. Have a great day everyone!!!
 

 

5 comments:

Keebles said...

Congrats on finishing! I didn't realize I had so many pet peeves until I read your posts because I agreed with most of yours!

Helen Baggott said...

Like Keebles, your peeves are my peeves. I've enjoyed following your Challenge posts - great fun.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I loved your theme! Glad to have you on my follow list.
Life & Faith in Caneyhead

Jackiesrunning said...

I love your peeves and funny how us women all have laundry peeves! Mine is inside out clothes (solved by sending them back washed and ironed inside out).

Jackie
http://arraninfocus.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I am beyond excited about this! WOW - thank you so much Great information!
office space in bangalore for rent