Friday, April 19, 2013

The Letter Q

Q is for Quirks


Quirks....
A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" (Harriet Beecher Stowe).

10 Quirks that I have.
I when walking to the corner store I always count each step. I know exactly how many steps it takes, but each time I go it’s like I have to make sure I counted right the last time.
I have to wear my watch on my left wrist.
I get very annoyed when someone makes me a coffee and puts the milk in first. I have to have my coffee poured into my mug and then add the milk.
My desk always has to be neat.
I cannot work at my desk unless the radio is playing.
I twirl a small amount of hair at the side of my face around my finger when I am nervous.
When putting a new roll of toilet paper on the holder I have to have the paper going over the roll. If I am at someone’s house I will change the toilet paper roll so it hangs over…not under.
When I folding things, they have to lay absolutely flat, like the ends of a t-shirt can't be bent under it’s the same with towels
When I use salt in my cooking I throw a small bit over my left shoulder.
I have to sleep on my stomach with 2 pillows and on the right side of the bed.


4 comments:

JoJo said...

I've got lots of quirks too, same w/ the TP roll!!!

Northern MLT said...

I do the same with the toilet paper! Beware of those who are insistent in having the paper come from underneath... those weird-os dislike when you alter their under-world..


-Fellow A to Z-er

Elizabeth said...

We all have many quirks. You are just more honest than the rest of us and willing to share them in print. Brave you!

sue said...

I have long nails and I rub my thumb over the nails of my right hand. I've given this quirk to one of my characters also